»

Information

What's my photography style?

Relaxed! The best photos are taken in between the posed ones! Traditional portraits are great to have, but the actions shots are the most candid. That's why I try to capture both! :)
I mainly work with natural light; outdoor photos or indoor photos where natural light is available are my favorite and make the best images. I am on-site at the location of your choice or can make some good suggestions as well. A travel fee may apply to locations outside of the Lexington area.

What's the investment?

Sessions start at $35 and come with edited images on a CD. No additional sitting or booking fees. Contact me for more information.

Due to the custom nature of the work, payment in full is required at the time of order. If you have any custom orders or requests, please let me know. I am happy to build a session package that works for you.

*Ask about referral discounts!